care & services
all tailored to meet your needs
Who Can Obtain Services?
Certain segments of the population will find our services especially beneficial such as people who are frail; elderly; housebound; have Alzheimer’s or Dementia; terminally, chronically, or acutely ill; physically or mentally challenged; or recently discharged from a facility.
- Routine housework including: general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, laundry, ironing, changing beds.
- Planning, cooking, and serving meals.
- Monitor doctor appointments and provide reminders for those appointments.
- Transporting client to social activities and appointments.
- Running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities.
- Picking up prescriptions from pharmacists.
- Assist with entertaining
- Monitor diet and eating
- Check food expirations
- Answer the door
- Reminisce about the past
- Companionship & conversation
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Care for houseplants
- Assist with clothing selections
- Discuss current and historical events
- Participate in crafts, games, and cards
- Supervise home maintenance
- Oversee home deliveries
- Mail bills & letters
- Plan visits, outings, and trips
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Read religious material
- Maintain calendar
Personal Care Services
- Assisting with grooming needs such as: hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth, and routine nail care.
- Supervising or assisting with baths or showers.
- Assisting with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with mobilization activities including: turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
- Assisting with eating or feeding
- Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribed time(s).
- All of our care plans are customized to fit your loved ones needs. They are created by our RN after your assessment is complete, and are updated as the client’s condition changes.
- Medication setup
- Medication management
- Coordination with pharmacy and doctor